Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Release Your Worries to Hear His Voice

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. 

I Thessalonians 5:18 - ...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. Be sober-minded, be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Dear God, one day at a time. One day at a time. Baby steps one day at a time. With surgery coming on Friday comes much anxiety, but if I want to hear Your voice, I need to release those anxieties into Your hand. So please take all my anxieties and what ifs and hold them captive. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment