Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Joy in Spite of Circumstances

Psalm 21:6 - For you make him most blessed forever; you make him glad with the joy of your presence.

Proverbs 2:1-5 - My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.

Dear God, as I go to the doctor for labs and an infusion today, please help them find the vein or veins they need. It was hard for them to find a good vein for surgery. There is not a lot of joy in being stuck with a needle. But help me to not lose focus on You as I go through this day. Help me find the joy I might be looking for today. Thank You for always being there even when I do feel You as strongly. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment