Tuesday, October 20, 2015

He Is Your Living God

Psalm 139:14 - I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

Colossians 1:29 - For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me.

I John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. 

Dear God, as my body fails even at a younger age than most, I pray that You keep my spirit alive and well as it grows over time in closeness with You. The human body in all its intricacies that You wove together is not designed for an abundant life. The spirit within, however, is jumping for joy at the prospect of eternity with You boundless and not burdened by a human body. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment