Friday, October 30, 2015

God Is With You

Jeremiah 29:12-14 - "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile."

John 10:14-15 - "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep."

John 10:27-28 - "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand." 

Dear God, help me to never forget, no matter how busy my day may get, that You are with me. You are with me every step of the way. You will move mountains for me if that is what it takes. God, how much more I need You now than ever before as we enter the time in which I am forced to find new insurance that could break the bank but which I will need as things move forward toward me getting IVIG infusions after all these years of waiting because my immune deficiency just wasn't deficient enough before now. Things will be happening pretty fast once we get things moving. There is still the possibility that I will need another surgery to put a port in so they can do the infusions and labs, but of course, there are limitations in who can do labs and where labs can be done if we have to go that route. Please help my veins come out from hiding and strengthen them so they will be receive what my body will need these next few months or years. I have a team of doctors that has finally gone to the mat to fight for me to get referred for infusions. Give them wisdom to choose the right person to send me to for them to be done. Give the facility grace to help with financial stuff as You see best. If only we could get an extra $100 per month to help with the cost of the jacked up premiums for insurance, even that would be great. God, You know my needs now and into the next year or so. You know my fears and my anxieties and those of my mother. Please help us advocate so that appropriate legislation can be done to help me and others like me in my state and in this country even. I always tell people who speak against safety net programs that I never asked to be disabled, but what I did ask was for help when I needed it most. And that alone takes so much more courage than anyone can possibly ever know because to ask for help means to peel away all pride and put on all humility and humbleness. I have been torn about doing a crowd fund site, but I need Your direction now as to whether it would be the wise thing to do. Guide me, lead me, give me wisdom, comfort me, hold me, never let me go. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment