Wednesday, October 21, 2015

How to Live in His Presence Continually

Job 1:21 - And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."

Psalm 139:23-24 - Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!

I Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Dear God, help me to not be resentful when something doesn't go exactly as planned. I would rather continue showing trust in You than to be resentful. Did surgery day go exactly as planned? No. But did I become resentful? No. I left it in Your hands where it belonged. It was out of my control. I had complications before we could go in and they needed a successful IV that wouldn't infiltrate like the third attempt did. Is recovery going well? Not entirely, but I knew it wouldn't be an easy one. But instead of being resentful, I am finding the positives. I am trusting You. Thank You for blessings and blessings in disguise. In Jesus' Name, Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment