Thursday, February 5, 2015

Seek God's Face

Psalm 46:1-3 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah

Romans 8:6 - To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.

Romans 8:6 (NIV) - The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace.

Dear God,  I seek Your face today. I need peace today. As hard as it is to trust You, I am choosing to do right now. My lungs need help right now. And we need results from the upcoming tests I am having done this month. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment