Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Safety Net

Psalm 73:23-26 - Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 

Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is on your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Dear God, thank You for always being with Me even when I do not feel Your presence. Thank You for never letting me fall further than You will allow. Thank You for holding my hand and for guiding me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment