Monday, February 16, 2015

His Grace Is Sufficient

Isaiah 30:15 - For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." ........

Zechariah 2:13 - Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord, for he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.

II Corinthians 12:9 - But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Dear God, I want to live so close to You that I no longer see my physical weaknesses as limiting. Your grace is sufficient for me. May it be so sufficient that your owner truly is made perfect and I boast all the more gladly. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment