Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Accept Things the Way They Are

Numbers 6:24-26 - The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Psalm 13:5 - But I have trusted on your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.

Psalm 29:11 - May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!

Dear God, accept myself and my circumstances. It can be hard especially when others refuse to accept me as I am. You clearly created me to have autism, and that will never change. It is part of me. It infuriates me that anyone ever thought otherwise. It infuriates me that there are people out there who refuse to accept me as I am. Yet they expect me to accept them as they are. I am not going to wear myself out over it though. I am going to resolve to stay close to You and trust You to get me through this day and those that follow. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment