Sunday, February 15, 2015

Nothing Is Impossible With God

Psalm 23:1-4 - A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Luke 1:37 - For nothing will be impossible with God.

Ephesians 3:20-21 - Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Dear God, lead me to Your will through Your will. Work what seems impossible in my life. Lead me beside the still waters and restore my soul. Comfort me in my times of need. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment