Friday, February 6, 2015

Come to God and Rest

Matthew 11:28-29 - "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

I Timothy 2:8-10 - I desire then that in every place the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling; likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness–with good works.

Dear God, I am coming to You to rest in Your presence. I thank You for the life and joy and peace You give me even in the most difficult of times. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment