Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Idol of Routine

Matthew 28:5-7 - But the angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for it know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples that he is going before you to Galilee; there you will see him. See, I have told you."

II Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is on Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Dear God, the idol of routine is safe, but is against Your plan. I am a new creation in You, created by You, for You, exactly how You wanted me to be. I do not want to be afraid of what you have in store for me each day. Thank You for molding me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment