Sunday, February 1, 2015

God Is With You and For You

Genesis 16:13-14 - So she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, "You are a God of seeing," for she said, "Truly here I have seen him who looks after me." Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi; it lies between Kadesh and Bered. 

Romans 8:31 - What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 

II Corinthians 4:17-18 - For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. Fit the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. 

Dear God, help me keep my eyes fixed on You rather than the problems of this world. Thank You for being FOR me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment