Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Best Gifts Ever

Matthew 28:19-20 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Luke 24:36 - As they were talking about these things, Jesus himself stood among them, and said to them, "Peace to you!"

Hebrews 13:15 - Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.

Dear God, the best gift I ever got was the gift of life. And for that I am very thankful. It is not an easy life, but it is a life I will not trade for all the gold in the world. I have been allowed to outlive the expectations that doctors had for me by 31 years now. Thank You God that Your gifts are even more perfect than that. I cannot wait until I have all those gifts. your gifts are good and perfect. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment