Thursday, November 6, 2014

Reflecting Me

Psalm 27:4 - One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire (meditate) in his temple. 

Psalm 27:4 (ICB) - I ask only one thing form the Lord. This is what I want: Let me live in the Lord's house all my life. Let me see the Lord's beauty. Let me look around in his Temple.

Psalm 29:2 - Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.

Dear God, how beautiful is Your creation, all of it, down to the littlest detail of the color of the hair on a baby's head and the veins on the rose petal. Please make me more and more beautiful each day. Help me to lye go of that which mars the beautiful piece You are making with me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment