Sunday, November 9, 2014

Every Moment

Psalm 41:12 - But you have upheld me because of my integrity, and set me in your presence forever.

Psalm 41:12 (ICB) - You will let me be with you forever.

Psalm 89:15-16 - Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted.

I John 3:19-20 - By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before him; for whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.

Jude 24-25 - Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Dear God, help me stay focused on no matter what comes my way. Thank You for always being with me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment