Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Voice

Psalm 23:1-3 - A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Isaiah 30:21 - And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "Tis is the way, walk in it," when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left. 

John 10:27 - "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."

Romans 8:1-2 - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.

Dear God, help me stay focused on Your voice, and only Your voice, when it comes to knowing which way to go. Help me block out the voices that want to distract me. Help me block out the voices of Mikki and Mark who tried to change who I was created to be because I didn't fit into their little box of what they thought I should be. God, You created me to be different, not the same as everyone else. And if people cannot accept that, then they just are not worth listening to. Help me to trust that You will put the right people in my path who will cheer me on. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment