Monday, November 3, 2014

Challenges Are Actually Chances

Exodus 33:14 - And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Deuteronomy 33:25 - "Your bars shall be iron and bronze, and as your days, so shall your strength be."

Psalm 29:11 - May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!

Psalm 29:11 (NLT) - The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.

Hebrews 13:20-21 - Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Dear God, the biggest challenge for me today has to be the elections. Help me remember to choose the candidate who will hold the best interest of the least of these in the forefront and not continue to deny healthcare to them or continue to try to take it away from them. Help me to reflect on those points about what Your sheep would do and how to treat the least of these as I would treat Jesus. Help me also as I ponder more about what Brittany Maynard decided with regard to life and death decisions and to keep sharing the TRUE Gospel message with others about Your grace and Your love. And lastly, please lead us to the mouse that might actually be a kangaroo before it drives us completely insane! Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment