Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Come to Me

Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

Matthew 11:28 - "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and it will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28 (ICB) - Come to me, all of you who are tired and have heavy loads. I will give you rest.

I Timothy 6:13-16 - I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in his testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, to keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which he will display at the proper time–he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.

I Timothy 6:15-16 (CEV) - The glorious God is the only Ruler, the. King of kings and Lord of lords....God will be honored, and his power will last forever.

Revelation 2:4 - "But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had first."

Dear God, please heal my hurts. Please be my hiding place. Please calm my fears and my anxieties. Please guide me. Please give me rest. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment