Monday, September 8, 2014

Weak and Weary

Psalm 42:5-6 - Why are you downcast, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.

Jeremiah 31:25 - "For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish."

Jeremiah 31:25 (ICB) - I will give rest and strength to those who are weak and tired.

II Corinthians 13:4 - For he was crucified in weakens, but lives by the power of God. For we are also weak in him, but in dealing with you we will live with him by the power of God.

Dear God, my body feels weak and weary. My eyes are still recovering from the virus my body has been fighting. It has been an emotional weekend with Molly Jean. She was really very sick from the heat and we did not know if she would pull through due to her age. We now have to seriously consider end of life plans for her though due to her age. Help me. Strengthen me against the attacks of the evil one. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment