Saturday, September 20, 2014

Shake It Off

Proverbs 20:24 - A man's steps are from the Lord; how then can mna understand his way?

Proverbs 20:24 (NLT) - The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?

II Corinthians 4:17-18 - For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Dear God, help me as I learn to shake it off and move along. That person who just gave me the weird look because my outfit didn't quite match exactly? Oh well. That person who thinks my megawatt smile is scary? Oh well. That person who just doesn't understand about autism and the need to stim? Oh well. God, help me right now though. I do have a bigger issue on hand. I have been sick with another virus and it is hurting my heart. I keep having palpitations. The fever may have finally broken, but I am still concerned. Give me wisdom, comfort, and healing. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment