Thursday, October 2, 2014

Every Hair on Your Head

Luke 12:4-7 - "I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that have nothing more that they can do. But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear you! Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows."

John 1:9-13 - The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of man, but of God.

Romans 10:13 - "For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Dear God, thank You for knowing all the hairs on my head and for giving me the privilege to be Your child. That is awesome. And if You know the number of hairs on my head, then You know my deepest desires and longings and needs and thoughts. Yet You still love me, even if they sometimes turn a little to the darker side. Worry, fear, anxiety, heartache, pain, distress. You know all those things. You comfort me. Thank You for letting me be Your child. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment