Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Control Equals Peace

Psalm 37:5 - Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.

Psalm 37:5 (ICB) - Depend on the Lord. Trust him, and he will take care of you.

Proverbs 16:9 - The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

I Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Dear God, it is so hard to turn over complete control to You. I tend to want to take the steering wheel or the brakes and control things myself. But then others throw curves at me. Things do not always go as planned. Help me sacrifice control to You and give me Your peace in return. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment