Monday, September 8, 2014

From Point A to Point B

Psalm 9:10 - And those who know your name put their trust on you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.

Psalm 25:4-5 - Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.

Psalm 25:4-5 (NLT) - Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Isaiah 26:4 - Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.

Dear God, help me not waver in my trust in You. Help me stay steady on the path from point A to point B. Thank You! In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment