Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Glow of My Presence

Deuteronomy 33:27 - The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. 

Psalm 27:13-14 - I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!

Dear God, thank You, God, for being there on the roughest of days even though I cannot always recognize Your presence during those times. I guess it is like what the author of the poem "Footprints in the Sand" said about not seeing bout one set of footprints when she had the most troubling if days and then You telling them that those were the times when You carried them instead of just walking beside them. When I look back, I wonder just how often I will see one set of footprints in the sand or Your glowing presence? Thank You, God. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment