Friday, September 19, 2014

I Am Life

Psalm 27:8 - You have said, "Seek my face." My heart says to you, "Your face, lord, I do seek."

Romans 8:6 - To set the mind on flesh is death, bit to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.

Ephesians 2:4-7- But God, being rich in mercy, because if the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ-–by grace you have been saved–and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kind sees toward us in Christ Jesus.

I John 2:15-17 - Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world–the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions–is not from the Fatehr but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

Dear God, help me to not allow the things of this world to distract me from You, from life with You. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment