Sunday, June 22, 2014

Waiting to Help

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

Psalm 52:8 - But I am like a green olive tree int he house of God. I trust in the steadfast love of God forever and ever.

Ephesians 4:30 - And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 

Ephesians 4:30 (CEV) - Don't make God's Spirit sad. The Spirit makes you sure that someday you will be free from your sins.

Dear God, I want, no, I need Your help. Help as I find the words I need to write so I can finally mail the letter. Help being patient enough to give him appropriate time to respond. Help so that when he does respond (if he respects personhood and humanity enough) I will be able to also see his perspective. It is never easy having to write to someone who was caught in a web of lies like he was. It is never easy for them to respond appropriately either because in order for them to do so, they have to untangle their web. And that is where I will need the greatest help. Help me not forget You are there and to always see the blessings around me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment