Sunday, June 22, 2014

For Your Protection

Genesis 28:15 - Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.

Psalm 143:8 - Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Psalm 143:8 - Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Dear God, I cannot fathom how timeless You are while I am constrained by time. I just wish life was more predictable, but with unpredictable people, it isn't. It can be hard to focus on the HERE and the NOW when people are constantly expecting you to live up to thie expectations of your time and your energy. They expect too much sometimes. With me, my body has a way of telling me that I need to stop for some time and rest and just not do. God, I need direction and wisdom. But today I need to just rest with You in the here and now. Thank You for protecting me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment