Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hold My Hand

Psalm 62:5-6 - For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.

Psalm 62:6 - He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

Isaiah 41:10 - ...fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Dear God, sometimes I am afraid to trust You because I feel anxious. I have anxiety when it comes to trust for some very easily explainable reasons. Just considering the most recent person who violated my trust. But You tell me that Your presence melts away worries and fears. You tell me that You will not let me fall and that You are taking care of me. God, my family needs financial miracles again. And soon. And I need physical healing. Thank You God for being there. Here is my hand reaching out for Your hand. Don't let go. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment