Monday, January 19, 2015

Seek God's Face

Psalm 27:8 - You have said, "Seek my face." My heart says to you, "Your face, Lord, do I seek." 

Jeremiah 29:13-14 - You will seek me and find me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 

Dear God, I seek Your face as I struggle through some major medical issues again which are causing some financial stress again. I also seek Your face as I ponder the next steps of life's journey. Help me to live radiantly and expand my focus to include You in all my moments. Thank You for being there. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment