Sunday, January 25, 2015

God is with You Always

Psalm 139:1-4 - To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my oath and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. 

Matthew 28:19-20 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Dear God, thank You for always being with me even during the times I may not be as aware of Your presence. Help me to never forget that You are always with me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment