Monday, January 5, 2015

Give Thanks All the Time

Psalm 22:3 - Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel. 

Psalm 146:1-2 - Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul! I will praise the Lord as long as I love; I will song praises to my God while I have my being. 

I Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 

Dear God, give thanks in all circumstances. Thank You when I am well. Thank You when I am sick. Thank You for Your care. Thank You for Your provision. Thank You when others attack me for expressing my opinion. Thank You for the care that my family, my real friends, and my doctors have for me. Thank You for the blessings and for the harder times. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment