Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Grace and the Heart

I Samuel 16:7 - But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or not he height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart."

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

Dear God, thank You for grace so perfect that nothing I do or do not do will ever separate me from a your presence. Thank You for judging me, not by how I look, but by how my heart is. I wish more people would stop judging what they think they see and start getting to the heart of things. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment