Sunday, November 30, 2014

Surviving the Storms

Jeremiah 31:2-3 - Thus says the Lord: "The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you."

Lamentations 3:22-23, 25-26 - The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Dear God, thank You for Your eternal love. Continue to teach me how to be still in Your presence. Continue to grow my trust in You. Help things come to resolution with Tom. Help keep my family financially provided for. Help my doctors figure out how to best treat me and to not be afraid to try to get insurance to cover the treatment that is needed the most. Help me to continue showing You to my mom. Keep giving me courage to press on. The storms are raging. Help me get through them. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment