Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Night Prayer

Dear God, as You already know, the least of these are suffering tremendously because of the hatred that certain people have for the president. Although I hope for Groffith and Lester, I just do not think Christians have awakened to their foolish arrogance yet. Today, if Jesus were a resident of Alabama, He would be called a lazy moocher just because He has a disability that keeps Him from working and needs help from SNAP, SSI, and Medicaid. As appalling as that may sound, it would be the truth. Also, He would be abused by most churches. It saddens me that the reality is that Jesus is apparently not welcome in Alabama nor in the United States. Well, God, I want to change that. Welcome to my house Jesus. I do not have a lot, but what I have is for You to share with me. God, You know my heart. And. You know my needs. I am scared, but I am trusting You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment