Monday, November 3, 2014

My Precious Promises

Genesis 28:15 - "Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Philippians 4:12 - I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.

Philippians 4:12 (ICB) - I have learned the secret of being happy at any time in everything that happens.

Philippians 4:19 - And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

Dear God, You are with me everywhere I go. You will meet my needs according to Your riches. Nothing can separate me from Your love. You have chosen me. You have allowed me to experience autism firsthand. And no matter how hard people want to disapprove of me because I do not fit into their "perfect" little mold of what they think I should be like, You still love me for who I am, perfect in Your image and sight and mind. You will make sure my family is taken care of financially so that we can pay the bills and food and medicine and doctors and insurance and house and cars. You will even restore friendship with Tom even if it looks different in the beginning of the restoration. You will help me find a new church that will accept me for who I am, autism and all, and will not be mean bullies and try to change who You created me to be just because I am brutally honest to a fault. Will you protect me from the wrong path that people just thrust America onto last night? The republicans are gunning to throw me off a cliff just because I am disabled. Thank You, God. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment