Sunday, November 30, 2014

Heavenly Light

Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Luke 10:41-42 - But the Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her."

Philippians 3:20-21 - But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.

Dear God, help me with any problems that come my way during any day. And help me to see that they will pale in comparison to my home in Heaven. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment