Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Navigator

Psalm 73:23-24 - Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory.

Psalm 73:24 (NLT) - You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.

I Corinthians 13:12 - For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I known in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

Dear God, please lead me through the day ahead. No, it does not look straight. We have plans but they have thrown slightly askew as we now have to add an urgent care clinic to them due to an unexpected and still bleeding nose. It has been several hours since it began and though it has slowed significantly, it is still active. Please help us as we go through both the planned and unplanned parts of this day. Thank You for Your guidance and leadership. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment