Thursday, October 30, 2014

While You Listen

Exodus 3:5 - Then he said, "Do not come near; take your sandals off your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground."

John 7:38-39 - "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, 'Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.'" Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

I Corinthians 6:19-20 - Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Dear God, help me to listen to You while listening to others so that I can share Your love, joy, and peace with them. Thank You for teaching me how to be a better friend to others. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment