Friday, October 3, 2014

My Spirit in You

Zechariah 4:6 - Then he said to me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts."

John 14:16-17 - "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you."

John 14:16 (CEV) - Then I will ask the Father to send you the Holy Spirit who will help you and always be with you.

John 16:7 - "Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you."

Dear God, thank You for filling me with the Holy Spirit. Thank You for the guidance and the comfort He provides. Thank You for the protection He provides. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment