Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tell Me All About It

Jeremiah 31:25 - "For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish."

Philippians 2:14-16 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain.

Dear God, I am glad You listen to any complaining I might have. It can be hard not to complain about things when faced with trying situations, and I do know a lot of people that complain about everything. I also know that they also tend to blame others for those things. Like, gas prices are going down right now, but when the prices go up, they blame the president. Okay, if the president is to blame when the gas prices go up, then why isn't anyone thanking him when the gas prices go down? Or instead of complaining about the number of people on safety nets, fight to raise the wage to a living wage? Thank You for listening to my complaints, God. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment