Friday, October 10, 2014

The One Thing

Psalm 62:5-8 - For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. Selah

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.  

I Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Revelation 1:8 - "I am the Alpha and Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Dear God, I appreciate all the gifts You give me. And most of all, I appreciate the gift of You. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment