Friday, October 3, 2014

Supernatural

Psalm 13:5 - But I have trusted in your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.

Psalm 13:5 (ICB) - I trust in your love. My heart is happy because you saved me. 

Ephesians 5:20 - ...giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,...

Dear God, it is so hard to trust you in the supernatural sense right now. My family needs a financial miracle again. We still need to get the $3000 for hearing aids that we are not even allowed to save due to outdated rules. We need them to pass the ABLE Act so we can save for them without penalty. And we just found out that I will have to go through sedation dentistry in order to work on a lot of teeth before I lose them, and that will cost us $1400 out of pocket after dental insurance is applied. We still need to get the garage door repaired so it can open, a new fridge that does not need to be held together by tape, and an outdoor faucet head replace that they said would involve tearing into the wall of the main bathroom to do. Not to mention the other expenses I may be unaware of and mom still needing a job. Volunteering helps me gain experience and references. Okay, God, here we go. I am going to TRUST you in the supernatural sense to help my family right now. I have no other choice. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment