Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hi God

Hi God! Are You there? I wanted to tell You thanks for helping my eye reach 80-85 percent improvement. But please keep working on it so I will have complete restoration of my vision.

God, I want to apologize for the times I have wished You didn't create me the way You did. My friend Tom really encouraged me the other day and now we're both able to have wonderful conversations about the insanity of wedding preparations (why do women always seem to feel they must torture themselves to look good for all of a few hours in some fancy expensive dress they'll never wear again anyway?). Tom, if you figure that answer out let me know but after hearing what your observations are, I'm thinking shorts, t-shirt and flip flops are going to be wedding apparel if God ever brings me anyone. Haha!

Anyway, God, today is World Autism Awareness Day and Light It Up Blue. Thank You.

As more people become aware of and get educated about autism, more churches might start ministry outreach to individuals on the spectrum and their families (children and adults).

Anyway, I mostly wanted to say thank You. By the way, Tom, thanks for the perspective!

In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment