Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Your Journey

(This he said to show them by what kind of death he was to glorify God.) And after saying this he said to him, "Follow me." - John 21:19

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalm 23:1

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalm 23:4

"For it is you who light my lamp; the Lord my God lightens my darkness." - Psalm 18:28

Dear God,

Get me out of this forest! The rocks on the mountains are already bad enough! I have been bullied and harassed today. I have spoken up on behalf of the least of these today and have been bullied because of it. I have had someone try to lecture me for standing up against bullies trying to imply that I must not be a Christian because of my defending the least of these and defending myself against the bullies. God, I am losing hope in humanity with each new day of the Trump disaster which gets worse by the hour now. Where are You? Shine Your light boldly now please. Shield us from the hurt that he would bring us. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment