Monday, February 6, 2017

A Crown for You

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." - Psalm 103:1-5

Thus says the Lord: "The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." - Jeremiah 31:2-3

"Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us." - Psalm 62:8

Dear God,

You have a crown for me that is better than any crown that man could ever fashion because the crown You have for me is one of love and mercy. I depend on the blessings of love and mercy and You delight in giving them to me. I just need to admit how much I need You. There is no limit to what You can do for me. Your love is a gift. Your love will last forever. And You give me tender mercy again and again. I will make mistakes but You will forgive me when I come to You. I am Yours, the child of the King. You bought me with Your own blood. And You crown me with Your love and mercy. Today, I hang on to these promises as I have to go to clinic and possibly ER because of pain and fever. I ask that You continue to work on my behalf to make sure the republicans don't screw up my access to healthcare and medicine I need. I ask that You continue to provide.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment