Thursday, February 2, 2017

Let Me Fight for You

"The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent." - Exodus 14:14

"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nation's, I will be exalted in the earth!" - Psalm 46:10

"To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace." - Romans 8:6

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty." - Psalm 91:1

Dear God, 

You will fight for me. I just have to stay calm. Whoa! That is a HARD one. I cannot fix this problem by myself. Most of us feel powerless to fix this problem. And we are terrified for our lives here. Please God, Trump is Your responsibility. He has violated his oath. Do what You will. While I can try to advocate for those who are the most vulnerable, I cannot reason with those who have been blinded by him. He is cunning like the devil in that way. I wish I could reconcile that one friendship, but a you are right that I need to sit back and let You take the reins with that even. We have a few break throughs here and there though and that's pretty cool, but You have to be the one that opens that door. I need to stop struggling and stop fighting through the trouble. I need to let You fight for me. So here You go. Please take on my battles that are beyond my control. It's not easy! Calm my thoughts. Help me to trust that You are fighting for me.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

P.S. Please help the other countries that Trump has insulted to know that over half of the Americans do NOT support him and that he is illegitimate. So we are on their side. Not his.

No comments:

Post a Comment