Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Be Brave!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9

But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:26

"The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." - Lamentations 3:25-26

Dear God,

You want me to be strong and brave and to not be afraid. You will be with me everywhere I go. I can be strong and brave even when I am feeling very weak. You are always with me and for me. Help me to not get discouraged even though it seems everything is going wrong. For You all things are possible. You will always answer my prayers. You are good to those who put their hope in You. You are good to those who look to You for help.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment