Friday, May 1, 2015

You Are on the Path of God's Choosing

Luke 1:76-79 - "...And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Most High; for you will go before the Lord to prepare his ways, to give knowledge of salvation to his people in the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the sunrise shall visit us from on high to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace."

Luke 12:25-26 - "And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest?"

Dear God, here and now in this moment is where I am supposed to live. It is hard not to worry about the future. Today I received another message warning about the threats to Medicaid and how it would negatively affect the disabled. More threats to the Affordable Care Act which would also negatively impact the disabled, including myself. The GOP budget of hate is literally going to be the most unChristian thing ever and this time, things are going to be even uglier than ever before. As I evaluate the GOP right now and those who defend their actions, all I can think is how dare you call yourself a Christian while you support a party that wants to cut the disabled off, wants to cut off veterans, and now wants to cut off the elderly! If I will know them by their fruits, the GOP has NO Christians. They are greedy war hungry idiots who care nothing about anyone who is not white or rich. God, while worrying may not help me or extend my life, and while I know I shouldn't wish ill will on anyone, I actually do wish the GOP idiots in D.C. would have to be dealt a serious blow to their bank accounts and wallets such as that which so many families of special needs individuals, including my own, have dealt with. Be it from lack of insurance or lack of proper insruance, or be it from the lack of community services or access to them, every single special needs person and family has suffered the consequences of a very hateful GOP of late. They say they are pro-life yet have no problem cutting the disabled off from the things they need in the way of healthcare and other services. God, please intervene before it is too late. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment