Sunday, May 3, 2015

Nothing Can Separate You from God's Peace

Genesis 50:20 - As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to being it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today. 

Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

Dear God, right now I would say the GOP means evil against me for being disabled, against my mom for being a veteran, and against the elderly for being old, and against the poor just for being poor no matter what caused them to be poor. God, You are good. Please be with those of us in the groups that are being assaulted by the GOP budgeting flaws. Be with those people and comfort them. Work things out for their good. For You know what they need. We walk through the valley of the shadow of death, be with us. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment